
Before Mike's parents arrived, Dallin cleaned his bedroom up. He even decorated his dresser extra special for the arrival. Here you see 2 tights knotted together draped around his Star Wars plane with the military fighters placed strategically around it. It was cute enough to deserve a picture and blog entry. He's got an eye for fancy decor. :-)
7 comments:
How cute is that! He does have your eye for decor!!
Your house looks beautiful and it sounds like you are having so much fun touring. What great memories you are making with your kiddos.
Next time your in Poland - don't forget to get me some Polish pottery (teapot with warmer)
One word: Classy
That definately deserves its own post! classic!!
How funny. I love blogs to document all these cute things our kids do!
So stinking cute! You should hire him out, I have a few rooms and some extra tights laying around that could use his touch.
Hey Rach, he could do wonders with more tights! :-)
I Love your bolg!! Hey email me and I'll invite you to ours!! Jacob Loved seeing Madi!! We all miss you!! love Tiff Joyner
majoyn@juno.com
Post a Comment