Saturday, 3 May 2008

New Transformations!









The girls wanted hair cut's so I called our sweet German stylist to ask if she could get them in today. She had a cancellation and was happy to work on the girls. Brilee had decided that she wanted to donate her hair to the locks of love. I measured and figured out she had enough to donate. You have to have at least 10 inches from top to bottom to donate and she had 13 inches cut . Maddi decided to go short as did Lauryn. They all love their new hair, even Dallin got his cut.

16 comments:

Jaime said...

Very Very cute!! Love it!!

Leslie said...

Eva rocks!!! Good for you Brilee, Bailey did the same thing exactly one year ago! Did you know that? Beautiful girls!!!

mom2four said...

I love thier hair. Ella is going to get all of hers chopped off on Monday. It seems to be a very popular thing lately

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lauren went really short, especially in the back, didn't she! I'll bet she was nervous! It looks like a cute, buzzed back bob haircut! I love Lauren's new haircut the best!!!

Denise said...

DARLING! I love the new do's!

Anonymous said...

Very cute bobs with buzzed backs! Very short haircuts! Did they use the electric clippers at all to buzz the backs of their hair? I was just curious?

Smith Family said...

The backs really aren't buzzed. she used the clippers to just clean up the bottom. it's not super short in the back. by the way...who are you anonymous?? Sign a name to your post!

Anonymous said...

Haircuts are always so fun! Glad it all turned out well. They look great!

I_Am_Who_I_Am said...

Such beautiful girls!!

Rach =o) said...

Tracie your girls are so beautiful, I love thier new haircuts they are absolutely adorable.

Bethany said...

I echo everyone else by saying that I LOVE the cuts! Looks great!

Carrie said...

cute hair!

I love reading your blog. I went to Europe right after graduating hs, and fell in love. How interesting it must be to live there. Thanks for posting your blog link!

THE BANGARTS said...

gorgeous gorgeous girls!!

Stephanie said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful! Their new doo's are too cute too!

Anonymous said...

I love your new hair cuts, girls. They are so cute! I am glad that you were able to donate your hair Brilee, it will be a great help to someone.

Anonymous said...

I believe the previous anonymous poster took your daughters' pics and included them in a YouTube montage. You may want to look into this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahsJDOxc9JE

Our Travel Map