


I know some things in life just can't be explained. I think these phenomenon's that happen in our home are some of them. Take for example our laundry hamper. I think I bought the wrong one. The kind we have doesn't open automatically when it senses clothing is near. In fact, it must be defective because the lid somehow just stays closed and the clothes end up on the floor....WEIRD!
Neither Mike nor I can explain why the clothing doesn't end up INSIDE the empty hamper....I don't think he knows that the hamper OPENS, and I just follow what he does.. :-)
Secondly, why does our sweet dog (said with much sarcasm) insist on sneaking up to the table when we're not around? I go to GREAT length's to make sure chairs are pulled away, the bench is pushed under and she STILL got on the table today. As she rummaged around to find the box of cereal which I normally make sure there isn't anything on there, she knocked over my cute lenox vase and BROKE IT! I was ticked off! Lauryn picked the lavender from our plants 2 days ago and got the vase out. Mike had a feeling last night to remove it from the table, OOPS! Even if there isn't anything up there, she'll get up just to check. You'd think she was a dog or something similar.
So, she'll be banished to the bathroom when we leave because she will piddle or poop if needs be where ever she wants. I'd rather it not be on a rug, my tile is just fine for that sort of thing. Do any of these strange things happen in your homes? Things that just can't be explained?? Is our house just abnormal??
12 comments:
Our laundry hamper doesn't have a lid, but it doesn't know how to wander around the room picking up all of Chad's clothes. It just leaves them right where he left them! Totally defective!
Stacy, that sounds completely defective! Kind of like ours!
My husband doesn't even know what a hamper is. He drops his clothes off on the ground as he crawls into bed. And everything you listed is why I will NEVER get a dog...and I happen to be majorly allergic! Is it really that worth it to have a dog???
Ok, it's fun to have a dog...sometimes! Our dog is hypo allergenic! You should google the breed sometime and check it out. Joe (Mike's bro) is quite allergic to animals and can be around Lola, same with his dad. They don't have normal pet dander. The kids absolutely adore her, which is why we'll keep her.
Guess I should say what breed she is... Havanese
I have the best husband I think!!He knows where the hamper is and he knows what it's for and 99% of the time my hamper get's fed with dirty clothes.
That cute little doggie of yours sure knows how to get into trouble!Looolllaaaa!!!!I love the look on her face. She knows she has really done it now!!
Maybe Lola will be in for an extended "wizit" before long. Hee Hee. The thing in my home is the defective kitchen sink/dishwasher. All the dirty plates get placed no where near the said sink/dishwasher. I scavenge the house before bed and find enough hiding to fill the dishwasher. What is it, are they scared of the kitchen? Why? it is there home right?! Completely defective. Wish "they" listed that on the warning/side effect/hazard labels.
Leslie, you should try calling the customer service and ask if you're doing something wrong. Oh, wait...it would be in German...so, I guess you can't call. Whatever it is, I think you surely have a defective piece of equipment. :-)
Dear sweet sweet lola, she would never do anything like that. And for what it's worth, our hamper just disappears and the clothes just end up on the floor anyway. We have a hamper thief. It's wonderful.
Weird things happen only to weird people...ha ha! Cool pics! Cute kids! I miss you guys...I may not have all the time to sit and chat with you everyday on the phone, but I sure do miss you! Thanks for hookin me up with the blog. Between you and I...you are my favorite sis...just please dont go read what I wrote on our other sisters blog. hee hee :-)
Hahaha! Freakin hilarious! I love it Traci. That dog is lucky she's so dang cute or she'd probably be dead! :) My hubby is a good cleaner. I am lucky I know. But he tends to leave his shoes EVERYWHERE! We have a shoe shelf. Not sure why he doesn't use it. He has big feet and I trip on the dang shoes all the time! Hehehe. Love the pics!
Andi
hee hee. i think i have several defective items in my home as well. in fact, i think my kitchen sink and my trash can get each other confused sometimes. seems strange that the popsicle wrappers and empty cans end up in the sink and my forks end up in the trash?! hmmm.
Post a Comment