Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Paybacks really are horrible!

This is the scene I walked into this evening. I was startled when I walked into the mud room and found this cute thing sitting in a shopping bag. She had been put there waiting for Mike to arrive home from work. The suspect whom we won't name (Brilee) forgot about her while practicing piano. She didn't make a sound, just sat there. Then, I added insult to injury by taking pictures while laughing. I think she was there for about 10 minutes. Oh Lola, we love you....this is payment for peeing on our bed last night. Paybacks...they're beasts!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lola, you cute little doggie!!Not making a sound, she sure puts up with a lot of stuff with all the kids coming and going at your place! But, she does do-do some pretty nasty stuff, too.....

Jaime said...

Sorry to say, Lola, you deserve this....

The Heiner's said...

That is so mean. Im calling P.E.T.A on you!!!!! :) Hahaha. Funniest thing Ive ever seen. Im cracking up. She's so cute!

Tiffany said...

hahahahahha!! That's hilarious!! ok--but I'm not saying that in a torturous way, I'm saying it in a loving, that's the cutest little thing---that's really funny, kinda way!

Horne Family said...

Thats the saddest picture i've ever seen!

Our Travel Map