
For Columbus Day, I took the kids to Holiday Park. It's a fun amusement park that isn't huge but large enough to do in a day. Luckily, there were only a few people at the park which allowed us to go on some rides 3-4 times in a row. We were greeted with cold air and some rain but the rain left and we enjoyed the rest of the day. Mike didn't join us on the trip because he's in Las Vegas for a conference. He's been busy completing my "honey buy" list. Woo hoo!!
The park was decorated for Halloween. It amazed me at how much they've grasped this holiday. More and more, you're seeing decorations and costumes in the German stores to get their kids ready for the event.
These decorations were all over the park.


The large roller coaster was down for maintenance. Maddi and I were super bummed. This one was still fun, we could all go on it. Brilee isn't in the picture, she's somewhere towards the back.
Yes, we did do the water rides even though it was in the high 40's. We did this rapids ride 3x in a row. The 2nd time, Maddi got soaked. hee hee!
Here we are on the log ride.
This is a monster swing carousel. I'm not sure how high we go, but we are above all the trees, it's crazy high! We were FREEZING on this ride. We did it earlier in the day when the rain was pelting our faces...not too good.
This is some video of us on the swing carousel.
9 comments:
oooohhhh that looks like fun!!!
way too much fun!
Looks like a "must do"!
Oh my goodness, no way!!!
Reminds me of Lagoon! How fun. :)
What a fun place! I love the tractor one! Even better though are your eyes in the log ride picture! All the better to see you with, my dear! :)
I love the picture of you guys on the log ride, with just your eyes. LOL!!!
Those decorations are great! I love the log ride picture; it's hilarious!
Wow! Looks like you don't have any fraidy' cats in your family. Looked like you guys had a blast. I love the pic of the log ride when all you see is your huge eyes. Hahaha. You're such a fun mom.
Post a Comment