What other dog would allow this obnoxious 6 yr. old to do this?
Because she has been such a bad dog, we decided to install a make shift doggie door. The funny thing about buying wood here is it's individually shrink wrapped. AND, this piece which is about 4x2' cost 14 euro or 20 DOLLARS! They don't use real wood here a lot, it's mainly the pressed particle board. They like to conserve their forests and such. We thought it was funny to bring home this piece of wood.

Here is the final product. We pull the rolladens (shades) down which sit nicely on the wood. Now she has a doggy door to go in and out. She has no reason to use my nice rugs anymore!
3 comments:
That's pretty genius! We need a dog door for our new pooch.. soon enough, if only we still had rolladens to make that quick fix! I am sure your pooch is a happy puppy!
hey.. p.s. I have updated my blog since it snowed.. we have a more refined link. www.tkhammons.com you have to add the W's. that is unless your satisfied with no news from us. I hope not. Come stop by. Have a great Thanksgiving, it's right around the corner!
That's funny, hope it works for you guys!! Vinegar works awesome to get out the pee smell, it nutrilizes what ever it touches, I use Apple cidar about 2TBLSP. of it in my hot water to mop my hard wood floors and that's it and it makes my floors shinny and I get compliments on my floors a lot and they are not streeky and they look and feel clean when I am done. Just a little tip for ya!!
The top picture is absolutely precious...a boy and his dog. Too cute!
Post a Comment