
Last night (Monday) we got another big snowstorm. I think this is the most snow we've seen here. We played outside for hours in it knowing that Today (Tuesday) it would finally warm up and melt.
Here's the group building "Dufus" the Snowman.
Dufus looks just like his dad. :-)
And his sisters, but shhhh...don't tell them!
5 comments:
Dufus is amazing :) And the resemblance in uncanny!
We are glad you made it home from church . . . we were worried about you up that hill.
Thanks, yes we did make it home ok. The hill was bad but we lived to tell about the journey. :-)
Dufus really belongs in your family... I am so glad he found his place there.
Looks like a replica of his father:). Will you please send me your email address. The one I have isn't working.
Dufas...what a great name! ....it even sounds German! :)
Post a Comment