
The beauty we've been surrounded by for the past 2.5 years has been incredible. We've enjoyed yet another snow storm this winter. We didn't have as many snow storms last year. The temp's have stayed in the mid 20's for the past couple weeks. We enjoy the snow, however I do NOT like to drive on the slick roads.

These are typical hunter's stands that are found everywhere in the forest. The hunters sit and wait up in them for the animals to trot by. Some are sheltered...

Others look like giant life guard chairs.


Us just having fun

Posed on different chairs

Relaxing after I walked too fast for them....

We ate a lot of snow....

GIRLS...what have I told you about eating yellow snow????

WOW! We have beautiful kids!
5 comments:
Yes you do have beautiful children!! It looks like fun! We did not get much snow while we were there are all...just missed it by a year...how sad...now we get the cold with no snow...
You gals make the snow look GOOD :)
Wow Traci! I love all the pics! It looks absolutely beautiful! But cold! :)
Your family is so cute! You guys are always having a good time:).
Great shots of the snow...though it DOES help to have those beautiful kids!
Post a Comment