Monday, 15 February 2010

Happy Birthday DALLIN!

Today Dallin is 7! This morning first thing he opened up some presents. We're still waiting on the mail to deliver the rest. I asked him where he wanted to go for "birthday lunch". He said "here". I asked what he was going to eat at our house, his reply "ramen noodles". The girls were mad that he didn't want to go out anywhere. We convinced him to at least leave the house for McDonalds. OOOOOH AHHHHHH!

Mcdonald's is a treat because we NEVER go. It's more expensive than a nice restaurant.
Dallin is showing his 30 cent ketchup.
After Mcdonalds, we headed to Toys R Us where he picked out a few toys. I think he had a good day despite the fact that we did not eat ramen noodles. This evening we'll have cake and ice cream.
Here are some fun pictures from the past. He's such a handsome kid!

Little bugger got into my mascara a few times.
He's going to kill later on when these show up as a teenager.
This kid was getting top cream from mama~! He was HUGE~
Another picture that he'll surely appreciate when he's older. Tough ride being raised with sisters. They had a lot of fun with him as a baby. We sure love our Dallin boy!

5 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

happy birthday Dallin! I will always remember your chunky cheeks!

mrs t said...

I can't belive he's 7!! I remember him as the little baby boy in the pictures. He sure is handsome!

Evalynn said...

Those pictures are awesome! Happy Birthday Dallin :) He was a chunky hunky baby!!! And he is terribly handsome and sweet now ;)

Maddi said...

My 13th birthday is tommorrow.

Leslie said...

What fun to see past pictures, especially since we only know Dallin as a "grown up". I'm going to have to copy this idea when the next birthday rolls around. Happy Birthday Dallin!

Our Travel Map