
I had the opportunity to meet Miss America Caressa Cameron Tuesday while volunteering at the
Fisher House. She is surprisingly not very tall, just a bit taller than I am. Can you guess which one is Miss America in this picture? You only get ONE guess! hee hee hee... My friend in the picture joked after looking at the picture saying " it's just like looking at triplets!" I wish!
3 comments:
LOL!!! I like your friend. She's funny. I think we would get along great.
Miss America is from the town in Virginia where we live! She seems like a nice girl.
I just bought tickets to come to Germany in September. Kent and I have tickets to see the Passion Play in Oberammergau.
I'm guessing she's the one in the middle. If it weren't for the crown, though, I would have totally guessed the sexy lady on the right.
Post a Comment