Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Another catch up post here. Lauryn braved the " dripping blood, and knife stabbing pain" and got her ears pierced. She was quite hesitant about the pain. For those of you that really know Lauryn, she gets a bit queasy, light headed and nearly passes out with pain.
I thought at this point she was going to bail on us.
The kids brought her stuffed animals from the shelves
Whew!! It's over and now nearly 2 months later, she still loves her earrings.
You can see just how scared she was in the video.

5 comments:

Evalynn said...

Lauren - you are too cute! I love the video. The sisterly support is priceless ;)

Evalynn said...

Lauren - oh my goodness! you are a rock star! when are we going to get matching earrings? love Evalynn

P.S. Your earrings are pretty.

Angie and Jerome said...

You go Lauren!!! They look awesome!I get really sick with stuff like that too. Just don't make the mistake I did...I got them pierced, let them grow over and then had to go through it all again! Traumatic childhood...;)

Jaime said...

I cannot believe you got her to do that!! Good job Lauryn!!

taylortots said...

Great jobr...Brave girl...Maddy still won't do it!! You are so beautiful...we miss you!!

The Taylors

Our Travel Map