Monday, 27 December 2010

Winter Wonderland

These pictures were taken Sunday. It was freezing, the roads up here were not looking good, so we stayed home from church and enjoyed nature.
We've gotten more snow this year at this point, than last year.

We took a hike up "cardiac hill". This hill lives up to its name, and sure raises the heart rate!

We had to stop for several breaks for the little peeps.
The snow came down as we were walking, it was beautiful!


I love how clean and fresh everything looks. What beauty we're surrounded by!





This is Lauryn's snow angel!
After a very long 2 hour walk, this is how Dallin warmed up. I love this kid!

7 comments:

The Knudsen's said...

Looks fun! I sure do miss Germany and these pictures make me miss it even more! The snow is BEAUTIFUL!

taylortots said...

Man, its 70 degrees over here we're laying out in our bikini's!!!!! We are eating snow cones at Bahama Bucks!

Love Ya

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh the snow and scenery is pristine and beautiful!!The kids and family pictures are so fun to see in the snow. That snow angel is perfect and of course, Dallin warming up is just a hoot!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful experiences of Germany.

Favorite Family Recipies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

That really is sooo beautiful!
Looks like the perfect Sunday to me!

Jill said...

Wow! How beautiful! That bath looked awesome after all the pix of snow..Dallin is my kind of man!

The State of Our Family said...

You know, I think I had forgotten just how BEAUTIFUL snow is! Nice job capturing it!

Our Travel Map