
Today Maddi turned 14. We started the day off by picking her Dad up early from work to go shopping. We headed to the pedestrian zone to go shopping. There are lots of shops to wander through. Maddi got to pick out clothes for her birthday.


This homeless man is always out sitting in front of H&M. Those rabbits are the cutest fluffy things!

We ate a yummy lunch at a bakery, and tried on some accessories......



We're all done, ready to head home.

I figured I'd attempt another cake...... I don't know how I messed this one up. I do know I forgot to take them out of the pan....I oiled the pan but didn't put flour on top. Could that have been the cause of them sticking???

With a bit of intervention, and some PAM spray, we ended up with a beautiful cake. 3rd times a charm right?

Such a beautiful girl! At 14, she can now go to the church dances. She can hardly wait to get out on the dance floor. Watch out boys...she's got some moves! :)
3 comments:
Maddi - Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a great day.
I seriously cannot believe she is 14! I remember when she was born, I think I said that last year, but crazy!! She is absolutely beautiful, and you are such a fun Mom!
you are sooo pretty maddi, love you and glad you had a great birthday!!!
Post a Comment