
I had to leave early Monday morning for an appt with Madisen. Mike was left to get the younger 2 out of bed and ready for the bus. When Dallin walked off the bus later that day, he was wearing these jeans. You see, last week they got caught in his bike chain and ripped. They were never to be worn again as jeans. Seriously....look at them.
I asked Dallin why he wore them to school. He claimed he didn't have anything else to wear. I reminded him that I had set his clothes out the previous night. "Oh, I forgot".
The best part is Mike claims he didn't even notice them on Dallin. Really?
The girls would have never left the house is such an outfit.
I laughed to myself at how different each of them are and how much easier to outfit boys are. :-)
I can only imagine what his teacher thought of his jeans.
Please tell me Dallin is not the only one who has slipped out of the house looking like a disaster!
3 comments:
LOL!! I love it!! Trust me, you are not alone. My boys are fine with rips, stains, stinkiness, holes, etc...
which is why I love that they are now going to a school were they have to wear uniforms.
I LOVE this story! Boys will be boys!
Post a Comment