
Lauryn is a kind child. She is the one to think about other's feelings, and is sensitive to their needs. She loves to give things to people, which include money, toys and anything else she brings to school. Today was no different. This was our last day of school and me being the boring mom that I am, didn't buy gifts for the teachers. My children in their class was a gift enough. :-) Actually, I usually do buy something I just didn't get my act together this year.
Lauryn was feeling pretty bad about not having a gift for her special teacher and aide. So, she packaged up these gifts to give. The fruit, and a special bear that she dressed in a ribbon. It made me sad that I didn't have anything for her to take. I didn't let her take these because the fruit, you can see has seen better days, and the bear...well ......
So, this post is for Lauryn. We love your kind spirit and heart. Keep up the hard work girl!
10 comments:
Oh I Love you so much, what a sweetie pie! Hope you had a wonderful last day at school! Did you say last day?? Half our summer is already over! Love to all~ Dawn
MMM I sure would've loved that fruit... all that is missing is the flies buzzin around them! She is too cute! Sniff Sniff
Oh sweet Lauryn, maybe you could write to your teacher and tell how much you love her and appreciate all the many things that you learned and were able to do this year in her class and tell her how kind she was to you. I know that if I were your teacher, I would love and cherish your letter. You have a sweet and tender heart. That is a very good and wonderful quality to have and I hope that you will always be able to feel this way about people.
So sweet! Olivia does stuff like this too!
That is sweet! Your girls really are wonderful--all of them!
How sweet! You should have told her teacher about it. But then you would have had to tell her to her face that you didn't get anything for her. That wouldn't have been good. Well, either way, we all know that at least Lauryn is kind enough to get gifts together for her teachers ;).
Hi there-Its Jenna Wirth/Blankenship. That is so sweet. I can't believe how big Lauryn is.
Okay I didn't know that you had a blog?! How great is that! I miss your sweet kiddos! Tell everyone hello and I am glad that you guys are enjoying Germany! Those berries are awesome-
Enjoy,
Brandy
Hey whats going on over there? we miss pictures!! Up date us please! The kids check it almost every day!! Love You ~ Dawn
Post a Comment