Here are some videos from the trip. It was terribly windy so you hear a lot of loud wind in the videos. Sorry!
The park ride that Dallin is on was a lot of fun. You ride up to the top then it lets you down in a boat. You hit the bump and jump in the air. Your boat is attached to a bungee cord that brings you back in. We loved this ride. The big swinging ride was Maddi and Mom. The other girls were too small for the ride, they were not happy!
The wooden gears moving around are the insides of the windmill. This mill is used to grind down paint pigment.
10 comments:
the pendulem one about gave me a heart attack. I love the windmill. Made me happy. You guys have such a fun life and your posts make me think the US is overrated =oP
Looks like lots of FUN!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos! Especially the boat ride- that looks AWESOME! I'm glad to know Dutch people scream on rides just like Americans:>.
Did you got a pair of the shoes, or at least try them on? They look real uncomfortable!
I tried them on and yes, they hurt. BUT, they say you need to wear them with heavy wool socks. I didn't have socks on. I bought the pair I'm holding just for display purposes.
Oh, I would be so sick--I can't do anything that spins any more. I wanted to tell you today that you do such an awesome job as the primary choirister! Those kids love you!
HaHa! That one of dallin is awesome! The spinny one, not so cool...blah! I dunno, its just not a good video though without Traci giggling in the backround. :-)
Wow!! It looks like such an awesome trip!
sounds like a great time, girl!
Traci, of course I remember you! From Krista's comment it sounds like you are still rockin' the Primary Music there. I loved checking out your blog. Holland is amazing! I went while Matt was deployed but want to take him before we leave Europe. Keep up the fun blog!
Post a Comment