I found this beautiful version of the Star Spangled Banner while blog hopping this afternoon. I have listened to it over and over with chills each time. It's absolutely amazing!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have heard this before and I never get tired of it. I too love these young women's voices and the respectful way they sing our national anthem. What talent!!!
Beautiful!! And your kids are growing up so fast!! ...We must be blogging at the same time b/c you JUST left a comment on mine!!Great minds think alike huh!
6 comments:
I have heard this before and I never get tired of it. I too love these young women's voices and the respectful way they sing our national anthem. What talent!!!
Beautiful!! And your kids are growing up so fast!! ...We must be blogging at the same time b/c you JUST left a comment on mine!!Great minds think alike huh!
That was amazing.
Is that the Anderson sisters?!?!
Quote of the day..."Holy COW their good!! Is Dallin singing with them too?" Sweet Brittany thought they were the girls singing..haha!!
ha ha!
Post a Comment