Here goes another tag brought to you by my Sister Heather. The rules are you answer the question with the FIRST word that comes to mind.
1.Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Mike
3. Your hair? ponytail
4. Your mother? compassionate
5. Your father? Who?
6. Your favorite thing? vacations
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favorite drink? ZipFIZZ
9. Your dream/goal? degree
10. The room your in? guest
11. Your hobby? computer
12. Your fear? carCrash
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? England
14. What your not? Tall
15. Muffins? Blueberry (only Jiffy brand though)
16. One of your wish list items? cruise
17. Where you grew up? Mesa
18. The last thing you did? visited
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Favorite gadget? Computer
21. Your pets? lola
22. Your computer? Pink
23. Your mood? Happy
24. Missing someone? family
25. Your Car? messy
26. Something you're not wearing? lingerie muah ha ha ha ha
27. Favorite Store? Target (I miss physically shopping inside)
28. Like someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
I tag Leslie, Dawn, Stacy
7 comments:
Sweeeet, I'll get right on that . . . ha ha. No really I will. . .
Ooooh! You like someone...is he cute? heehee
What's zipFIZZ?
zip fizz is an energy drink loaded with vitamins. It's powder, you add it to 16 oz. of water.
You nerd you actually did the tag! Ha ha!! JK I think i've been tagged a few times before that and just chose not to do it :-)
(I'm telling mike that you said you like someone)
Yeah, Jiffy!
Wow!! This is why I love blogging! So great to hear from you! I will email you when i get a second away from my kids!!! How are YOU? And Brandon?? You are in Germany? How did you end up there?? Crazy how you can go from Mesa to Germany!! I will email tomorrow during naptime.. so great to get back in touch!!
Is that me Stacy or another Stacy? For some reason I just found this. If it is me, I'll have to take care of it.
Post a Comment