Thursday, 4 September 2008

What do you think??





Was the answer Dallin gave to the Assistant Principal Tuesday when asked what his name was. Mike looked down at him embarrassed and repeated his name back to him. They both smiled and giggled at the smart alec comment.
Besides that little event, the first day of school for Dallin was great. He was excited to go to the big school with the girls. He even came home from school saying he'd met a friend, her name was Ashley. He's named off a few friends, most of them are girls...heaven help us! We're hoping he doesn't follow in his fathers foot steps by having a permanent seat in the Principal's office. :-)
Everyone is off to a great start and so far, no complaints!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH wow that is classic! I think the principal will soon have a special seat just for Dallin;)!

Jaime said...

What a precious little angel! haha!!! Yeah for school!!!

Leslie said...

Classic! So great that Mike was there for the first day, that is a big deal when you are in a military life! Did Dallin start on a different day than the girls?

Smith Family said...

Dallin started a week after the girls. They do home visits to the Kinder. kids during week one.

Jenny Roberts said...

Kids are the best.

Tiffany said...

Dallin is so big now!! I loved all of your pictures from your trip!! it's so beautiful there!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you love Ms. Boyanowski as much as we did. Kinnedy will be sad to know that Dallin is finding another girl friend

Anonymous said...

I think that is so cool Dallin!:)

Krista said...

How does it feel to have your youngest now in the school system? Funny little boy he is!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

What a little character! Good thing he is cute (and that Mike was there).

THE BANGARTS said...

Lady killer!!

kristine said...

Yeah I am seeing.. breakfast club notions.. but yeah I had to laugh too!! Good to see some uniform familiarity.. it does make me miss it.. oh just a little!

Joanna said...

don't worry, susan is all over the 'boyfriend' thing. sigh. let's not get them together anytime soon! :)

Our Travel Map