Sunday, 21 December 2008

The Hostel

If I could read their minds they're saying "It's not too late to go to the Ramada up the hill Joe." "Just smile and act excited!"



We had fun in our bunk beds! Dallin ended up being afraid of the top bunk so Papa had to take the top one in their room. :-) They were troopers and I think enjoyed the humble dwellings.

2 comments:

Horne Family said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. What a cool experience to go and sleep in different places other than your own beds. Also looks like its frigid every where you go! All your noses are red, haha! It was like 58 and rainy here today, we froze our lil butts off! :-) Tell Joe and Shawna I said hello!

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO FUN!! Your trips sounds like it was so cool, just like every other trip you take. The bunk beds totally crack me up.

Our Travel Map