Saturday, 24 January 2009

Lola's personal assistant









Last night we had 2 sisters spend the night while their Mama and Daddy enjoyed some alone time before his deployment in a week. I didn't get any pictures of the fun last night but I snapped some this morning.
Lola is such a calm and content dog. Little children love her because she allows them to tote her around. And tote around is what little 4 year old McKenna did and did and did...did I say she carried her around EVERYWHERE?
She transported her from doggie bed to bed, sat at her food bowl to feed her, carried her up stairs, back down and everywhere in between. You can see the look in Lola's face..."oh man not her again!" She made one little girl extremely happy this weekend.
The big kids enjoyed listening to their musical skills while playing rock band.
We've had fun!

11 comments:

Rach =o) said...

Poor puppy. The look on the dogs face in the 4th picture is priceless. That was nice of you to keep kids for your friends. The kids look ready to go on tour man!

Anonymous said...

My Lola Girl. Mckenna Just loves that dog. Mackenna go's everywhere with Lola.

Signed,Maddi :-)

Leslie said...

Poor, poor Lola. My McKenna is one determined little 4 year old when she sets her mind to it, and it looks like she set her mind to Lola. You guy's rock for taking the girls, it was SO nice to be "single" again!

Jaime said...

LOL. Lola needs to find a better hiding place!! McKenna is Cute! Looks like they had fun!

Anonymous said...

So funny but you're so lucky to have such a great dog. Either Mckenna is really little or Lola is a lot bigger than I remember. You guys got her before we moved from LP, right?

Smith Family said...

Lola is just fluffy, which makes her look huge. She's 10 lbs and when shaved, she's skinny!

Anonymous said...

yes yes i know lola is our poor little dog but no worries mackenna is still my cute little girl!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you mackenna!!!!!

love lauryn:)smile turn your head !!!!!!1!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

That was a fun night although the bedtime was hard!!!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have had some great fun. I love the pictures.

Sarah said...

TRACI!
HI! What a surprise to hear from you! I'm so glad you found me and now I found you. I will be a regular now. I need to spend some serious time catching up on your blog.

Hope you are all doing well! Great to hear from you!

kristine said...

Super cute!! And FUn is what I mean.. what a sport that pup was to let the little lady love on her!! Its is so good to see the fun you are up to.. while I was in AZ over the holidays my mother said she was talking to your "mothers" at choir. They ranted of their lovely visit and how our ward was so tender at Christine's funeral.. I am so grateful to know you are all full of love and that good feelings travel! oh it makes me miss the life I once knew with you! Have a fabulous day!!

Our Travel Map