Lu girl, I just can't believe how limber and flat out those chinese splits are. Super job!! That one arm hand stand is incredible! Can't wait to see you do it in person.
Cute Cute girls! I want my Charli to do gymnastics bad, but she has no desire. They look amazing that must take a lot of work and discipline! Way to go girls!
Good for your girls! That is fabulous! They can show off all their skills in Phoenix next week! I'm so excited for you...though I do wish Phoenix were on this side of the country! :)
Hi, You dont know me, but you do know my husband. I get on his facebook every once in a while to help clear out junk and let him know who friend requests him and such. I saw you had friend requested him, and clicked on your picture and saw your blog address!
We are going to Kadena Air Base in Okinawa Japan. We leave around July 20th or so! And we couldnt be more excited!! It will be our first duty station, so military life and living out of the country is a whole new world for us (well mostly me!)
11 comments:
Yeah, I've NEVER been that flexible! Nice job girls!
Lu girl, I just can't believe how limber and flat out those chinese splits are. Super job!! That one arm hand stand is incredible! Can't wait to see you do it in person.
Cute Cute girls! I want my Charli to do gymnastics bad, but she has no desire. They look amazing that must take a lot of work and discipline! Way to go girls!
Mom!!!!!!!! Now that's what I call Embarrassing!!!!!!
Lauryn, looks like what maybe you would have looked like when you where little, Traci. Cute girls!
VERY impressive! And nice to see Brilee too.
AMAZING!
I knew she HAD to be in some type of sport, for how confident that girl is! I love gynmastics. Way to go Lauryn!
Good for your girls! That is fabulous! They can show off all their skills in Phoenix next week! I'm so excited for you...though I do wish Phoenix were on this side of the country! :)
I only have one word: AMAZING!
Hi, You dont know me, but you do know my husband. I get on his facebook every once in a while to help clear out junk and let him know who friend requests him and such. I saw you had friend requested him, and clicked on your picture and saw your blog address!
We are going to Kadena Air Base in Okinawa Japan. We leave around July 20th or so! And we couldnt be more excited!! It will be our first duty station, so military life and living out of the country is a whole new world for us (well mostly me!)
Post a Comment