Today we had the fun opportunity to meet up with my brother Brandon to see him on the job. He joined the Police Force while we were away so this was our first chance to see him in uniform and look at his cool police car.

Dallin was in heaven pushing the buttons and asking question after question.

My favorite question was when he asked what gun was in the car. He was told it was an "assault rifle" Dallin's response... "Does it shoot out salt?" We had a good laugh at that one. Although, I can't exactly picture my brother shooting a gun or even an assault rifle. Growing up, he was quite goofy and had this huge nerdy grin/smile we called the "Byron smile". Actually, he still has that huge smile, I can't picture him trying to wipe it off his face while he's on a call. We love you and your "Byron smile" and thank you for taking time to show us your world!



It was all fun and games until they realized they could NOT open the doors up.


I just had to add these pictures because I think my Brother is quite handsome in his uniform. We're proud of him and his hard work. Seeing him in uniform on the job makes it seem more real now. We almost DON'T want him to go out on calls but know he enjoys his job and keeps the city a safer place.

We were out in the parking lot of a casino on the reservation. The kids loved the sirens. We were laughing in the video at his back scratcher in the car. Maybe it's a common thing to carry in a police car, we just thought it was funny.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun catching up with family! I guess cops get itchy too?!
The back scratcher totally makes me laugh! Because Chad has a back scratcher on the bedside table. If he ever hears a suspicious noise, he takes it for protection! I guess he is going to scratch the intruder to death! Maybe that's your brother's plan too?!:)
Ha ha Stacy, maybe it would be good for protection.
Welcome to AZ!! Is it nice to be back? I am sure Maddi is going to have so much fun at girls camp. You are old!! Tell your family hi.
Post a Comment