Monday, 28 September 2009

We're alive...really we are!

I'll start waaaay back at Girls Camp. What a fun week we had staying in an old castle. The girls enjoyed the week with the theme "Fit For His Kingdom..A Princess in Training".

Here is Maddi chillin in the window with a couple of her friends.

Looking out into the fields as we did our hike.

The girls getting ready to make facials from bananas, yogurt and honey.
Striking a pose with Maddi as we get ready for the snipe hunt. Oh was it an event. One sweet 12 year old told me "I'm allergic to animals so if it has too much fur, I might not be able to pet it."

After awhile, the toothpaste did begin to tingle, we looked silly didn't we?
The beautiful blonde was one of the camp director's. She is an amazing lady who did a super job. I'm one lucky gal to serve with the other two beauties in the Stake YW's. We have a blast together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job, great service, fantastic memories. I am so proud of you and the work you are doing for the youth in the church and the strength you are to your ward and stake!!

Angie and Jerome said...

Oh snipe hunting...I remember it well. I loved my girl camp days. You're perfect for girls camp! It looks like you guys had such a blast! (I know you did!)

The State of Our Family said...

Hey, that's Lisa Abbot! How fun for you guys to be together! JEALOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you in stake YW? That is such a fun calling!!

Tami said...

We had the best time ever, even with the stinky feet! Love ya Traci

Our Travel Map