Sunday, 1 January 2012

I LOVE early morning Church!!

Early church meetings are just the BEST! We get home, have lunch and then it's family time! Today we took a walk around a park. It was fun enjoying the beauty that we are surrounded by. There was a thin layer of ice on a small lake. The weather was cold but not freezing. The sun was shining, it was beautiful!
Famous last words said by Dallin " LOOK, the water's frozen solid!" Lauryn snapped this picture with her new camera at the perfect moment of Dallin falling through the not so frozen water. Don't worry, no children were harmed. :-)

We love all of the rock walls here in CT.
Look, we both had our eyes closed. Retake!


I just love these kids! They are good children who always amaze me at their kindness and determination to do what is right. We are blessed!

2 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

LOVE that you even included the closed eye shot! :) Looks like you are enjoying the cold...I am still adjusting to it. I love that the seasons change here and you have a little bit of everything, but I hope this winter is not long. :)

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/makanan-tradisional-khas-jakarta

Our Travel Map