Monday, 24 March 2008

Handsome BOY!



Dallin turned 5 in February and had these pictures taken at his German kindergarten. They turned out fabulous! Normally, he does some goofy smile or doesn't smile at all. I was pleasantly surprised to see the outcome. We love this boy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stud! How is that he is already 5 years old?! Last time I saw him, he was still in diapers!

Leslie said...

Traci, those are GREAT pictures compared to the mug shots the kids normally get in school. I love that his shoes are off and that it is in black and white! Great blog and thanks for the huge laugh with the car off the road!

Brea said...

You have been TAGGED check my blog for details!!

Smith Family said...

Ok Brea, you're gonna have to give me some time to think about that...

Smith Family said...

Leslie, glad I could give you a laugh! I still laugh when I watch it.

kristine said...

You are a blogger!!! Whoo-hoo and what a life you lead! Oh the joys of photos, friends and the Europe extravagance. Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend and see you Sunday!
What great shots from the kindergarten! Got to love them. No not your average photo shoot. He's a handsome fellow!

Maggie said...

He is soooo handsome!!!

Our Travel Map