The History Tag
20 years ago I...1. Turned 13
2. Best Friends with Joanna Cheatham
3. Had a newspaper delivery route. I rode my pink cruiser around delivering the PHX Gazette after school and on Sat/sunday mornings it was the AZ Republic.
10 years ago I...
1. Moved from Texas to Washington state where our military career began
2. Learned how beautiful the rain makes everything!
3. Enjoyed life with one child..was pregnant with Brilee
5 years ago I...
1. Had Dallin
2. Our house was built in Litchfield Park, AZ
3. Spent 5 months alone as Mike was in Texas then Alabama for training
3 years ago I...
1. Was planning a baptism for Maddi
2. Went to Utah for my Grandma's funeral. I had a blast with cousins and siblings!
3. Went to Disneyland with the kids and in-law's
1 year ago I...
1. Was playing single mom while mike was in Korea for a year
2. Brilee was baptized
3. Was working out every day at the YMCA (I miss that place!)
So far this year I...
1. Moved to Germany
2. Haven't been involved in any traffic accidents while learning the German road!!!
3. Began blogging
Yesterday I...
1. Took a new sister in the ward to some German stores to show her around
2. Ate at Burger King (blech)
3. Made fried rice
Today I...
1. Went on a hunt to find the movie Enchanted for upcoming Birthdays! (I finally found a copy but it's full screen...wah wah wah)
2. Took sheets off 2 beds and washed them...need to do 2 more
3. Went grocery shopping
Tomorrow I...
1. Plan on CLEANING!!! The IN-LAW'S ARE COMING!!
2. Plan primary sharing time/music for Sunday (Yikes any suggestions??) I'm keeping this one Brea because I need to do this too!!!
3. Will try not to yell too much as I try to get the kids to clean their rooms (will be hard)
In the next year I shall...
1. Learn German!
2. Cruise the Eastern Mediterranean
3. Hope to see family who wants to visit us!!!
Let's see.... How about Leslie, Laura, Lindsay and Stacy you're tagged!!!
5 comments:
Hummm, don't know if you meant this Leslie or not but I think this idea for a post is SO great. It really gives you a quick snapshot of a great life and how much change can go on. Loved it! I'm going to file this on into my head to use on my blog so stay tuned.
yes, you leslie! You're tagged! start thinking!!
Love the blog, don't know what tagged means, showing my age, I think. Starved for you!!!!
mom
yay! you got an account mom!
I see my tag. I will get on this...later.
Post a Comment