Saturday, 5 July 2008

Happy 4th of JULY!





Our 4th was beautiful! The weather all through the day was gorgeous. The base held a party which included the usual stands..hamburgers, hot dogs, brawts, and funnel cakes. We stood in line for an hour for those funnel cakes. They were worth it though! We got there around 6pm because we had things to do during the day. We enjoyed music, friends and a pretty lame firework display but it was still fun. The weather was cool, by the time the fireworks began (10:30pm) I didn't bring jackets so I heard some complaining but all in all, we had a great night. Below are random pictures and silly videos. I mean, do you ever expect something serious from Mike? I really didn't take many photos...oops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day. Your kids look cute. Mike is a dork.

taylortots said...

Thanks for calling today before Brenna's baptism, it made her day! We had a great time, three down one to go! Mike reminded me of President Bush in that video! ha ha~Love to all! Dawn

Our Travel Map