Thursday, 31 July 2008

It's Holiday time

We're heading off to the Netherlands. We'll be visiting several different sites and camping in a tent at Duinrell .
We're excited but a bit nervous as we haven't camped in like 10 years. We'll be back either Tuesday or Wednesday.
We'll update when we get in!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Have a great trip! Sounds like fun (except for the camping part :) Your kids will have a ball!

Anonymous said...

Have fun, I can't wait to hear about it!

Krista said...

I learned yet another great place to try with our kids from you! Hope you had fun.

Angela said...

We went to Holland a couple of years ago and we stayed at Duinrell, too! Only we stayed in the trailers (the dungalows)...can't wait to hear how the camping went!

Brooke said...

Hey, just replying to what you wrote on my blog. Do you mean like Spencer's siblings, or our nieces and nephews? If you meant the latter, the first kids (Ellie and Quinton) are Bryce's kids. Nate (in the other picture is one of Kristin's son's. I hope you guys are doing well. It is always fun to hear from you.

Brooke said...

Sorry, no pics of the siblings. I wasn't thinking about that at the time. I was too busy visiting.

Brooke said...

Sorry, no pictures of the siblings. They were all there, but I wasn't thinking about that at the time. I was too busy visiting with everyone. I will try to remember that at Christmas though.

Our Travel Map