
Maddi got braces on her bottom teeth this morning. She's quite excited to get her teeth straightened but NOT happy with the restrictions. She's not sure what to eat when we go to the movies since popcorn is on the off limit's list. I told her we'd bring some softened celery and carrot sticks. She didn't think that was too funny. She'll have them on for a year, we won't be doing much with her upper teeth as they (orthodontist's) don't know what to do at this point. Her best friend in the states Maddy just got braces on last week. Now they can sympathize with each other. :-) I'll post the picture later, blogger is on the fritz right now.
8 comments:
Love the mouth bling!
Beautiful baby absolutely beautiful! ~Dawn
Madisen, I have a special kind of popcorn it is called Vic's gourmet popcorn. I love you!~Maddy T.
P.S. I hope it doesn't hurt a lot.
Tell Madisen not to fret, Tanner got his braces on about 8 months ago. *WHISPERS* He still eats popcorn shhhhhhh. Occasionally ;o)
Braces are man's greatest invention I swear! Madisen, you look ravishing dahling!
You look great Madisen! The orthodontist was my best friend for several years. ;) Just don't eat a sugar daddy, please. That mistake removed a cemented on bracket. :(
Wow, Madisen, I think that your braces look great. How does your mouth feel? Call me. Love you lots!
Nanny
How cute! Love the new look to the blog.
Hey Traci!
I saw your comment on my blog and thought I would jump on over and say hi. I am horrible at the blogging thing...just doing it for the joy of the photos. Your family is so darn cute, wish we were closer. How long are you going to be in Germany? We had good times in Lakewood, we miss you and Mike!
Post a Comment