Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Rubber Legs




Lauryn has been working very hard to do the front splits. She's been able to do the side splits for a long time now but the front ones have been harder...go figure!
This week during gymnastics, she finally mastered the front splits. She wanted to show everyone her splits. She also does the "frog splits" :-)
Way to go Lauryn!

15 comments:

Six Skinners said...

Wow!!! In Jeans too!!! Impressive!!

Jaime said...

I can totally do that.... ouch! Way to go!

Denise said...

That looks painful! My whole entire childhood I wished I could do that! In fact, I still wish I could do that!

Jill said...

Way cute.

Sokim said...

Hello Smith family we found you. I love looking at your blog its awesome you have so many cool pictures. Way to go lauryn that pretty impressive I was never able to do the Chinese (or front spits.)

Jenny Roberts said...

Way to go Lauryn!

Tiffany said...

I used to be able to do that!...many, many years ago that is!! Good job kid-o!

Horne Family said...

Brittany still tries to do the splits because of Lauryn. She cant quite do them thought. Good job girl!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Lauryn! That is impressive!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so limber and have such flexibility. I wish I had some of that!!! Way to go, Lu

Stephanie said...

K the frog ones kinda freak me out a little bit! Way to go girlie, thats awsome.

Krista said...

That is quite amazing--so perfectly straight too! I am truly impressed!

Leslie said...

. . . and the winner is: Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! She and Chad should have a contest;).

Bethany said...

Wow! That's impressive!

Our Travel Map