Happy Birthday to Me, I turned TWENTY -THREE
I look like a monkey...and sometimes smell like one too!
Today I have had a fabulous birthday. I woke up to notes all over the house that the girls had stayed up last night making for me. I found one on our toilet flusher, mirror, milk jugs and awesome home made cards on the table.
Mike came home from Ohio yesterday and did NOT disappoint with his gifts for me. He FINALLY got it right! :-)
I had birthday lunch at the wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) Chili's restaurant. We walked around the BX, Mike picked out a birthday card for me, I read it then he put it back on the shelf. It was the best card ever!
I love my little family here, they are the best! They made my birthday this year shine!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!! You're 23? What?! :)
This month is such a special one its birthday time for you...we'll sing a song that we all know...happy birthday to you!! (Did I get the lyrics right) haha :-) Love ya
Happy Birthday Babee!! Can't wait to give you your present when you get here, our chain is getting shorter!! It's so huge, your present that is!! Isn't age bliss! Every year is simply a gift! Love you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACI!!
While your in AZ we need to have a GNO...if you have time! I would love to see you!
23 my butt!!! You can't be 23, I'm only 21. I thought we were around the same age. Hahahaha!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It sounds like you had a great day.
Sounds like a perfect way to have a birthday. I love the way kids celebrate those they love! I am glad you were born!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! it's so comforting that you'll always be older than me. hee hee. :)
Happy Birthday, a little late. I am glad that you had a great day!
You're already 23? When did that happen? Man time flies. Hope you had a great one!
PS I love the idea of picking the card off the shelf but not actually buying it. What a great and hilarious way to save money:)!
Post a Comment