Wednesday, 19 November 2008

A MIRACLE!!!

For the first time in 16 months I will get the honor of seeing a movie OPENING NIGHT before my family in the states does! BEAT THAT!!
A theater here will show Twilight FRIDAY NIGHT and about 22 gals from the ward will be seeing it together. So, in order to see it before we do, you'll have to see the 10am showing that morning. Do you think you can beat me???
Don't fret, I'll call everyone with spoilers and the pro's and con's to the movie. :-)
Muah ha ha ha

9 comments:

mom2four said...

I am jealous. I am going to the midnight showing of it. And I am going to a party that they are having at the library.

Horne Family said...

Now I know NOT to answer any phone calls from you on that day! Jaime and I are going to the 3:40 showing on friday. Cant wait!

kimber said...

HELLO!!!! Holy crap OF COURSE I totally remember you guys! :) How could I possibly forget? You guys were always so nice to me, you both were always so hilarious! does Mike still do the Dana Carvey thing? Sorry it took so long to get back to you - I have been incredibly busy! I went to Dresden and various other places in Germany on a business trip. I see Mike is in the military and that is why you are in Germany - how do you like it?? I put a link to your blog on mine - it's such a wonderful thing to catch up with old friends! Bless and love!

Jaime said...

Fun for you! We are gonna try for Friday! Don't call me!! haha

Leslie said...

OH YEA BABY! It is sweet to finally have a one up on the fine folks back home. They get Target and we get Twilight. We should enjoy the pleasure of the moment while we can.

Tina ♥ said...

Enjoy the movie!! I am going Friday evening here, I can't wait! I'm glad they have it over there and you can see it!

Krista said...

I'm there with you!

taylortots said...

Just wanted to let you know, I sat close th Shauna tonight and enjoyed her company for you. She looks very beautiful as usual..we talked about you alot:) WE love you:)

Brooke said...

So what did you think?? I went and saw it on Saturday. I totally enjoyed it, but I am sure it won't win any awards.

Our Travel Map