Dallin had his first T-Ball game today!
After 2 practices, they were ready to hit the field....or were they?
Dallin did an awesome job hitting the ball. But, he didn't know what to do after the ball went soaring. He just stood there while everyone yelled for him to RUN!

The helmets were huge, they kept falling off. I like this picture, it shows the helmet in the air.
Team spirit, these little kids had a lot of fun. They can't wait until next week!
6 comments:
So cute! At least he didn't run to third when they said RUN! I've seen plenty of kids do that.
He was playing near 2nd one time and was told to run to his base like 2nd basemen do. What does he do? HE takes off and runs to all of the bases as if he'd just hit the ball. We were laughing so hard.
Man he's getting so big!! Cute pictures! Its funny to watch them at that age playing ball cuz they dont really know what to do
I wish I saw the Game but I was at My Friends house all day Friday and Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah Dallin, hope your having fun playing t-ball. We sure wish we could watch your games!! Way to go buddy!!
I CANNOT believe how big your baby has gotten...it is so wrong. To think it will feel like tomorrow that he'll be playing in the major leagues!
Post a Comment