We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. After church, we spent the afternoon with friends at their house for dinner. Here are our pictures before church. I added the final picture because I couldn't resist Dallin's eyes.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Everybody looks soooo goood dressed in their Easter clothes!
Traci!!!! Holy cow! I seriously didn't know who you were at first when you left a comment on my blog and then I checked out your blog. My, how we have all grown up. We are going to visit Europe in like 3 weeks. One of our stops will be Germany too. How exciting for you.
9 comments:
Everybody looks soooo goood dressed in their Easter clothes!
We miss you guys!
Man Trac~Lookin mighty sexy these days!! Love ya
Happy Easter! You all look beautiful..and handsome! miss ya
Cute family all dressed up for Easter!! I love new Easter outfits. You guys look great!
Handsome boys. Beautiful girls.
You guys are the most adventuresome,cutest little family I've ever seen. What fun you have as a family.
Awesome pictures, I will need to get info because this is the last trip that we want to make before we leave.
Traci!!!! Holy cow! I seriously didn't know who you were at first when you left a comment on my blog and then I checked out your blog. My, how we have all grown up. We are going to visit Europe in like 3 weeks. One of our stops will be Germany too. How exciting for you.
Post a Comment