Today Toby Keith passed through on his way to the desert to do some USO shows for our troops. Mike knew he was coming and had me come out to the flight line to hop on the plane to meet him. It was pretty cool! I can't say that I know all of his songs, nor do I have have posters of him on my wall's. It was just exciting meeting him. The girls asked me what I said to him...I said "hello!" They were disappointed I didn't say anything else. :-(
I admire those who do free shows for us here and the troops down range. They rock!

This is his plane arriving.

The dudes that marshaled him in.

A picture on the plane and off.. "How do you like me now???"
11 comments:
Wow, that's pretty cool. I love the fact the Toby Keith shows so much support to the troops.
That's what I like about him. He's been over to the troops several times. Hey, he smelt good too. :-)
Uhm . . . I thought we were friends. Where was the phone call to me?? You know how lonely and desperate I am right now. Do you feel guilt yet? Maybe you can make it up to me with lunch or a movie??? I'll be waiting by the phone . . . .
Gosh, I feel slightly guilty Leslie, Next time ok? :-) hee hee
LOL, how do you like me now.... I don't!!! He is cute!
Hey I came up with the "how do you like me now" line!! haha Usually he is chubby and freaky looking but he actually looks kinda cute, and nothing better than a good smelling man...mmm :-)
Chad is in OKCity this week and tonight he ate at Toby Keith's restaurant and then drove by his house. What a coincidence!
That's funny Stacy!!
I agree, he was looking much better in person than on youtube. He is actually cute in person.
Yeah thanks for the heads up! JK I'm not much into meeting celebs....maybe that's cuz I've never met any??? Very cool you lucky girl!
That is so cool! LOVE the plane! ;) Sometimes it's weird to think that Justin used to fly, but then I see that plane and it's like it was just yesterday. Time is a strange thing!
Lucky girl! That is too cool!!!
Post a Comment