I finally broke down and bought a dirndl last week, as I visited Munich and Bavaria with some friends. I just haven't found "the one", until I saw this one. We took these pictures today before church. The girls claim to each need a new one, after seeing mine. hmm....we'll see about that one!
6 comments:
That is too cute! not too many people could pull that off. You look amazing...so cute!
Very cute!
I love love love it! I like it much better than the one you almost got in April.
Love it!! You are to cute!! Can't wait till you come back to our side though!! Lol!! Hope all is well and happy on your side of the world!! We Love you!!!!!!
Seriously, so cute. I want one. I love it!!! You have such cute girls too.
It looks beautiful on you! or should I say you look beautiful in it!...well, you always look beautiful...you know what I'm trying to say ;)
Post a Comment