





I'm just full of posting today! It's almost 11am and the snow is just now stopping. What a fun morning we've had. I built the snowman by myself . Although it ended up with a sponge bob head and a crooked body it still is cute! The kids enjoyed sledding down our driveway. I didn't brave the hills around the corner. I knew by the time we made it there, someone would be fussing to go home. Even Lola enjoyed running around in the snow. After everyone ate lunch, I bribed the kids with monkey bread if they'd fold clothes! WOO HOO!!!! It worked!!! Now it's 1:40 in the afternoon and they're watching Nancy Drew...what a day!
2 comments:
How fun! I want monkey bread. Did your kids not have school? We are hitting the low 80s right now. Snow is more impossible to imagine than normal.
School was up to us. The office said school was open but we had to decide if it was too dangerous to drive or not. The buses couldn't make it in to our area and it was too bad to drive. there were a lot of kids not at school today. Most of our village stayed home!
Post a Comment