
Here are some pictures from our trip to Paris last month. We asked Maddi where she wanted to spend her 11th b-day. She said either Paris or Spain. Well, Paris was a 4 hour drive so we chose that trip. We stayed in a nice condo close to Disneyland Paris. We walked around Disney Village but didn't go into the park. We'll go back for Brilee and Lauryn's birthday's in April for the Disney trip.
We went to many of the 'tourist' places. The Eiffel Tower was the most exciting thing the kids saw. The didn't care too much about the other places we drug them to. Oh well, they'll thank us later for the experiences! The pictures are from the river Seine, arc de triomphe, and the train. We took video of the Mona Lisa inside the Louvre. There was a large crowd gathered around trying to get a picture. We sure were tired by the end of the day!
10 comments:
man I am jealous Paris!!! That is so awesome. 4 hours from me is like SLC and who cares about that. I drive there all of the time. It is definatly no Paris
There are sooo many places we can drive in 4-5 hours. Austria, Belgium, Holland, Poland and the list goes on. I just can't think of them..
When we were in the states a 5-6 hour drive was looong. We hardly went anywhere! When we get back, we will make sure to see the US. We want to get back east and mid-west as I've never been out that way.
Yay!!!! I am so glad you started a blog. It is such a fun way to keep up with people. I am so jealous of all the fun stuff you guys get to do in Europe. Enjoy it!!! The coolest place I have been to is New York City.....not as cool as Paris.
I am so glad to see that your blog is up and going!
That is so great that you are all "livin' it up". You are totally right your kids will thank you later for the cool experiences that they are havin'.
Brea
Yeah, I told Keith I wanted to go to either Paris or Spain for my birthday and he just laughed at me! JK. That is amazing that they are getting have these experiences! I'm a little jealous, but happy for you guys. Tell those cute kids that I say HI!!
And I swear Brilee looks exactly like Mary Ingalls from Little House on the Praire! Please tell me you know who I'm talking about. Her skin, complextion and her eyes...identical. What a beauty.
Hey there you guys! Welcome to the blogger world. I am so excited you all have a blog. Now the rest of us boring people can live vicariously through your exciting lives! Glad to hear you are doing well. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! Keep in touch!
You did it! Pictures, video, everything! The trip looks great. Yes, your kids will thank you one day.
Yeah we did it, now we just have to lead an interesting life so I can update it regularly.....We're boring! I sure enjoy hearing from everyone! We say HI to all our Arizona buddies!
HELLO!!! I just found your blog! Paris looks like so much fun. Tommy was excited to see a picture of Lauryn.
Post a Comment