Monday, 7 July 2008

The Diva's new Bling Bling




19 comments:

Brooke said...

Okay, that is not cool. Spencer would freak out about that. He hates snakes more than anything. I can't believe that she is actually holding it. Yuck!!

Carson said...

Snakes?? I dont like snakes.

I do like the fancy background you have on your Blog. Please tell how you did it, and are there other templates? did you make it yourself?

Anonymous said...

I am not liken that bling at all...What are you doing Lauryn???I hate snakes!!!Yikes...

The Heiner's said...

I got to agree with your momma! I don't like snakes! Lauryn is just so dang cute though! Beautiful! Not the snake though. :)

Unknown said...

Someone please tell Lauryn that she has a snake on her.... Would make a lovely purse though..

Horne Family said...

AAAH! Get it off her! Whew, i just got the chills...now thats freaky...not a snake fan at all!

Smith Family said...

muah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Brea said...

Those pictures are killing me!! Your beautiful daughter and a gross snake the two should not be in the same picture not to mention around her neck!! Yikes!!!

Brianne Michele said...

Oh my gosh she is so brave!!! Wow! I would not have the guts to do that!!!! Yikes!

Stephanie said...

Ok please tell me thats not your snake?!?! Thats just sick and wrong!

Leslie said...

IS that YOUR snake? Have you invited it in permanently? Maybe the German sun is really getting to you. You better get to the MD and get all your heads checked! Gotta give her a shout out for bravery!

Smith Family said...

Left you all hanging didn't I??? It's the neighbor's snake, they said we could have it when they move in October. BUT, It gets out of the cage and ends up lost for a few days at a time. NO WAY! If Dallin were older to take care of it, I would. Not at this stage in the game. Plus, notice he's not the one holding it?

THE BANGARTS said...

GET THAT THING OFF OF HER RIGHT NOW!!! Yuck!! I hate snakes!!

Rach =o) said...

OMG....I'd faint

Jenny Roberts said...

Tommy is SOOOO JEALOUS! He wants a snake so bad. I love the pictures with Lauryn holding the snake.

kathee said...

I love it, that is awesome!! She is a rockstar to be doing model poses with a snake!! You are so cool Lauryn!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I don't even know what to say except that I'm glad to hear that it's not your snake.

Joanna said...

Hilarious! The last time I held a snake like that it peed on me. It was Eric Vance's snake an I was like 13 years old. That was enough!

Anonymous said...

gikv miro.

Our Travel Map