

Last night the girls had a friend sleep over. Lauryn gave her bed up, Maddi slept on the floor and Lauryn slept in a storage container??? What the heck? When asked if it was comfortable, her first thought was yes, but then she said not really. I can already guess who will be Ms. grumps today! Hey, it did make for a cute picture though, she looks like an overstuffed doll in there.
13 comments:
That is just plain FUNNY! Cute pic
Holy cow, she should have a kink in her neck and every other place!! Funny...miserable
What a gracious girl Lauryn is and so creative to come up with a bed like that.
wow! i have several photos of my daughter sleeping on the arm of a couch, under a bed, etc., but never crumpled up into a plastic box!
Finally get to check in with you, sounds like your summer adventures are in full forward mode. You better call me before you head out to Holland and Garmisch, I'll give you some pointers. . . because at some point I'll need pointers in return.
Sleeping in a storage bin? It made me laugh. Kids are so flexible (physically and mentally). Fun being with you at the pool today. I love your girls--what loving hearts!
Cute blog--love your pics! (Tho the snake freaked me out). Just visiting from BBC and sending you some bloggie love!
Traci- So great to hear from you! You live in Germany?! Wow! I love the blogging world. :) Your family is beautiful. Your oldest and mine are the same age, right? 11? Anyway, keep in touch!
Rebecca
Wish i could fit in that container! That is such a cute picture. Love the girly room with all the little girls piled into it!
Wow! I can't believe she slept in there. Don't you love sleepovers - the kids have a great time but the next day can be difficult.
Traci...if you dont have the money to buy poor Lauryn her own bed, I would be more than happy to help you out with that. :-D Brings back memories of when Jaime used to always get stuck sleeping on the floor and w/out the good pink blanket at dads....HA! Cute pic tho!!
This is hilarious! I love your kids! They had to have had a blast, what a good mom for letting them have their fun. :) I must be loosing my mind (it's got to be the pregnancy) because I remember the family picture and vaguely your blog, but I haven't kept up to speed with you guys AT ALL!! I'm sorry! Bad friend. I'll make up for it, ok. :) Promise.
That is so funny! One time my sister and I slept in the bathtub.
Post a Comment