Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Nerd Make- over




Today was Nerd day for the Middle School children. Since we're just cool and hip, it was hard to find something around the house to use for nerd day. :-) muah ha ha ha
We did our best, is she nerdy enough? After seeing some other kids, we forgot to put the tape on the old glasses. Oh well, like I said we're cool over here, it's hard to act like a nerd.
Ok, so I told the girls I was sort of nerdy in school. They all laughed. :-(

15 comments:

Denise said...

Madisen...you sure make a cute little nerd!

Anonymous said...

Yep, she looks nerdy enough. Too cute to really look nerdy!!!

Sokim said...

Loved the costume she looked great.

The Heiner's said...

Hahaha! You were NOT a nerd in school! I love the outfit and glasses! Looks good!

Six Skinners said...

That's the cutest nerd I have ever seen!!!

Six Skinners said...

And by the way....If you were a nerd in highschool then what does that make me? We hung out you know. Okay...never mind....we were nerds. But we had a lot of fun as NERDS!!!

Jaime said...

You were the expert, you should've just pulled old pics of yourself out and used them! HAHAHAHAAAA! Ok, sorry, you were not a nerd....
She looked really cute though!
Love ya

Horne Family said...

Thats one cute nerd! And yes kids your mom was a nerd in school. But hey so was I!! ~sniff sniff~ I could prolly count all my friends on one hand! Ha ha! love you guys

Horne Family said...

P.S. are those little boobies that I can see starting to blossom? :-)

Tiffany said...

She still looks so cute!!

Maggie said...

She looks so cute and nerdy!! I love it. By the way you were not a nerd Traci. You were way cute!!

Anonymous said...

She's in middle school?! When did that happen?! I know what nerds you and Mike are so I'm surprised you weren't able to make her look a little more nerdy. She just must not have it in her genes.

Anonymous said...

I just read the boobies comment the Horne family left!!! I AM ROLLING ON THE GROUND! SO SO FUNNY!! I wonder if people think that same thing when they look at me?

traci said...

Ha ha Stacy! My siste (horne family) is quite funny.

Yaz said...

YOU a nerd? I'll never believe it!

Our Travel Map