Friday, 20 February 2009

The final London post

I've posted a lot in an effort to catch up on our trip. I'll end with the flight over. Enjoy the picture overload!

Even the giraffe was protected. Dallin made sure that during take off and landing he was buckled in. What a good care taker!
Clutching her panda because Brilee was NOT enjoying take off. She was very hesitant to fly. After all, didn't we just read in the paper of an airplane crash? Wasn't it all over the news and didn't it crash into the water? Hmm....what were we going to fly over?? The English Channel!

No cares in the world, just squeals and laughter. A few plugged ears and near tears from Lauryn but not too shabby. The flight was just an hour long.

After the arrival into the metro station, we ran to Krispy Kreme. We've been waiting for this day for a very long time! The very disturbing news is that Dallin after eating the not so sweet donuts found in our bakeries here took one bite of the glazed donut with chocolate frosting and handed it back. He said it was too sweet. WHAT????I quickly put my hands over his mouth so he couldn't utter any other ill speaking of something the rest of us still hold near and dear to our hearts. For the record, my favorite is the chocolate one with the twinkie cream. Mike likes the custard filled, the girls go for the fruit filled.

6 comments:

~*~Scura~*~ said...

I couldn't help but read your blog! Now I'm excited to go to London; but I might have to ask you to explain the seating chart for the theater Wicked plays in. I can't figure out which is front or back for the life of me!

You guys are lucky!

Rach =o) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach =o) said...

how fun! I'm with Brilee on the flying thing. Flying is not my friend. however, I would fly an hour for Krispy kreme. heck I might even fly 2 hours! I'm happy you guys had a good time

Maggie said...

My mouth is watering. I think I need a donut!! Yeah, I'm so glad Krispy Kreme is back. I'm glad you guys had fun in London. I am so jealous, I have always wanted to go to England. You guys are so lucky. What fun memories you'll have.

Jimmie Jan said...

wow looks like you had lots and lots of fun. I loved all of your pictures. Thanks for keeping us up on all your happenings. I hardly recognize the kiddos its a good thing you take pics often.
love ya
JJ

The State of Our Family said...

Yummmmmmy! My mouth is watering just reading about them!

Our Travel Map