
Here we are in the middle of Portobello Market which happens to be one of the most famous street markets in the world. There are tons of vendors selling stuff from antiques to food and new gadgets. We got there earlier like around 10 in the morning. This place became mayhem shortly after. I was cold and had become grumpy with the absurd crowds. I enjoy browsing when I have something in mind. I had no purpose therefore, I did NOT want to be there. Mike could've spent the entire day looking at each antique booth. He sure married the wrong person...sorry honey.


This is the sign that marks the underground or "tube station" or metro. Call it what you want, it was our transportation for the trip.
This blues type group was performing on the street. We found them quite interesting and fun to watch. Look at the instruments they were using.
The suitcase base drum was cool.
They had quite the crowd watching them play their music.
1 comment:
I love the shots you took of the instruments. The Underground one is very cool too. What a fun place London is. Looks like you guys had an amazing time.
Post a Comment