Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Internet Problems...

I'm sitting here in the library because the internet has been down since Saturday. We had a power outage that some how wiped the information from our modem to say that we were customers of our internet company. Apparently it's harder to fix for them...I don't see why!! My life has been turned upside down because of this down time. You see ourAmerican phone line (VOIP) is through the internet so we've had withdrawls from calling them. I've not been able to check email which is frustrating, face book is on hold as well as the blog. You see, it's terrible! :-)
Dallin turns 6 on Sunday, Maddi turns 12 on Wednesday and we leave for London in the morning for 5 days. I have to give the lesson for the upcoming ward conference next Sunday that I NEED the internet working to find my talk information. UGH!!!
Ok, I got that all off my chest. I hope you all are having a better week than I am.
Take care and have a great week!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I MISS YOU! I have tried to call, but there's no traci to answer it! Have fun in London!

Tina ♥ said...

I know that is hard! My computer was broken and it took 2 weeks for it to get fixed... it was definitely annoying! Hope it gets back up and running soon!

Denise said...

I feel your pain. I was at the library using the computer a few monthes ago! Computers...a necessary evil!

taylortots said...

We love you Maddy, It's to late or early for your I guess, to call! Love and thinking of you!

Maddy

Leslie said...

Traci, you poor thing! I would feel the same way if my good friend the internet decided not to speak to me anymore. Just know that you have other friends, let's go to lunch and let the internet worry about itself! We don't need no stinkin' internet, but, oh, really we do.

Our Travel Map