This handsome fella belongs to the Vatican post but if I add him, all my typing will get messed up with the pictures. This is a Swiss guard at the Vatican. He looks more like a circus Jester but we'll call him a guard. They aren't as nice as the guards in London, so we were told. They would not allow you to stand next to them for a picture. BLAH, I'll just take one from a distance then laugh at them. :-)
3 comments:
Seriously, what is up with the outfit? Like they could protect anyone in that?? Of course I probably would stop whatever crazy things I was doing and start laughing hysterically, so maybe they do their job! :)
How can anyone take them seriously?
P.S. Our grass doesn't stink. Yet. The guy that sole it to us said it never will if we just hose it off once in a while.
That should read "sold" it to us.
Post a Comment