Friday, 24 April 2009

IT'S FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!

I've actually purchased the tickets , the confirmation is sitting in my email box.
We were going to fly on a military plane but we would've had to book tickets on the spot from Baltimore to Phoenix. Those tickets would've only been a few hundred less than this confirmed flight. Plus, we would've had to pay for a few nights each way in Baltimore as we waited for a flight to open up. In the end, I think we'll be happier and less stressed. Although, you all may get tired of us by the time we leave. We arrive the 27th of MAY and leave the 7th of JULY! Holy moley, I can't believe it!!!
I can't wait for family outings, school shopping, sunshine, and seeing all of our west side buddies. :-)
We will however miss the strawberries and the beautiful green German landscape.
I've got the Neil Diamond song in my head now...Sing it with me! "We're comin' to America"


These are some of the places you'll find us. First on our list is a MALL~!

I love their fish taco's
My favorite sandwich shop in the whole world. If only Ned knew how bad I've been craving, maybe he'd give me a free sub?
Name brands for less...what could be better?
The land of cheap...Oh Costco how I've missed you. I miss your samples, I miss everything about you.




Fountain drinks with ICE!!! I can HARDLY WAIT!

12 comments:

Angie said...

It will so great to see you guys!!! I am glad it will be during summer so we will be able to come see you. See ya soon!

Tiffany said...

Yeah!!!! I'm working on getting things approved w/ the stake for GC! I'll let you know what the definate answer is about her coming. It'll be a few days-- Pray about it, that they'll approve it.:)

kathee said...

I want to go to Ned's with you!!!! You're right, the best subs IN THE WORLD!!!

Jaime said...

YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I can't wait to hang out THE WHOLE TIME.... I will follow you wherever you go..!! I am so excited!! mmmmmm neds....

Anonymous said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! I AM GOING TO SHADOW EVERTHING AND EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!

Horne Family said...

MMM neds...had that for dinner 2 nights ago and man was it good! Fortunately I wont be a stalker like mom and Jaime and follow you everywhere, BUT i am excited to see and hang with you and the kids!Derek and Brittany cant wait!

The State of Our Family said...

Cool! Will you being going anywhere other than Phoenix?

M Evans said...

Ned is my husbands uncle, I will let him know the next time I see him :) How long have you guys been in Germany?

Maddi said...

I Am so Excited to see all of my family and them hanging out with us everywhere we go!!!!! I ask my mom questions every single day about when were going and what restaurant are new there and going shopping alot because I need new shirts and shorts for the Summer there and here and I need School Supplies for 7th Grade!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Can we make sure that Shauna has a big ol party or something so you can knock us all out in one big blow! WE ARE DYING TO SEE YOU! SO happy:)

The Heiner's said...

So excited for you Traci! How fun! Except you need QT not Circle K! :)

Dodie and Elmer said...

Say hi to the mall for us! We hope you have a great trip!

Our Travel Map