
This is where the Spa fun began. The girls had their toe nails clipped by Aunt Stacy.

After clipping, the facials were given by Nana. This had corn meal with some olive oil.

The girls enjoying some warm foot soaking.

Scrubbing and softening their feet.

Here's Alex resting with a face mask of yogurt. She said "Ewwww, it smells like cheese!"

Here I am providing the finest manicures in town.



Aunt Stacy is adding some fancy flowers and pretty polish to the toes. She's quite good at the art work.

Enjoying some reading material and smoothies, they are really being pampered!


The finished product... Lots of smiles and laughs during this spa day.
10 comments:
I hated the Corn Meal stuff on my face buy all the rest of the stuff was Awesome!!!!!!!!! Thank You Nanna and Mom and Aunt Stacy for the awesome Spa Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh, hum . . . where is the photo of you with your facial mask on???? Looks like fun. When are you coming back?? Although, I can't blame you, I'd stay as long as possible too.
Looks like fun, I still would not allow you to paint my nails!!
I did not have time for a facial, I was busy laying on the floor with an upset stomach then I painted nails. I am NOT the best nail painter but the girls didn't complain. We'll be home Wednesday morning the 8th.
SWEET! That looks like so much fun. We need one of those for the RS sisters.
I had a BLAST!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank
I had a BLAST!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank
What a fun idea to do with all those GIRLS!! Next time I will come over and get mine done too!! I was so good to see you can't wait till you come again. Love ya :)
Looks like a fine day of pampering Smith style! It was so great to see you and your adorable kids...despite the craziness and many unfinished conversations it was nice to catch up. Hope your trip to AZ was relaxing and fun. Now back to the grind right?
How fun!!! I love how you guys are totally spoiling them and the girls have these "because I'm worth it" expressions on. Too cute!
Post a Comment