

Yesterday was a special day for us. Maddi was able to go to the Temple and do
Baptisms for the Dead . She has been excited since she turned 12, because she knew that was the age she could finally go. The day was made even more special as we were able to go up and help the youth. Mike was able to Baptize her and I watched and helped out. What a neat experience to be able to watch her for the first time. It was truly a beautiful day inside and out. The sun was shining outside, it was wonderful!



After such a busy and loud week, walking inside this quiet and peaceful building was just what I needed.
12 comments:
I got to baptize over 15 people!!! With all the Young Women and Young Men it took over 2 whole hours to do the whole thing!!!!!!!!
After Baptisms we went to the marchee (kinda like a food court)
and we ate Burger King!!!!
The Burger King in the Marchee wasn't like the 1 on Ramstien!!
Wonderful! That memory will always be with her.
Yay that is so cool, what a great experience and memory! I can't believe how tall she is, she might pass both of you up!
I am so happy that you were able to spend some time in the temple with your parents. What a wonderful experience to do such loving service for others!!
Im still the 2nd or 3rd smallest in 6th grade!!! But I think and hope i'll go past my mom!!!
Maddi
I am glad you had that neat opportutnity. I still remember when I was in YW going to the temple for the first time. It was a great experience.
It was good to see you today Tracy... We know how to do Ireland. You should talk to us and we'll let you know how to do it. So beautiful. You would love it.
-Suzy
What an amazing experience!!! Love this post and thanks for sharing!!!
Wow, that was soooo cool to see you all infront of the Temple. Great job Mom and Dad, and especially Maddi. She is so grown up. I am really glad we can see each other's photos of families once in a while and to keep up on the happenings. Some day we may just get to see each other again. Your kids are growing up so beautifully. Keep up the good work Love ya all
What a great experience! How close are you guys to the Frankfurt temple?
We're an hour + 30 minutes or so to the Temple.
I think it is so amazing how no matter where we go in the world now, there is bound to be a temple nearby. We think it is kind of funny that we will live closer to a temple in Fiji than we have anywhere else we've lived (excluding Utah).
What fantastic pictures of such a special day. Take it from me, these landmarks in your children's lives will come all too soon; they grow up way too fast! Congratulations, Maddi. How wonderful that your parents were able to be in the temple with you on your first time there.
Post a Comment