Pointy witch shoes...They LOVE THEM!
These cute white leather shoes with many holes would make walking around very cool. I guess if you didn't mind how they looked???

Check out these men's shoes...Mike won't be wearing them this summer...don't worry!
Love the name brand for these...Who back in the states wants a pair of these??? They came in white, red , pink and black. I'll even ship them at your expense though. :-)

I could wear those new shoes while walking this cute dude around...I think we'd make a good match!
7 comments:
Dallin looks sooo cute uh i mean wierd!!!!love it=D look side ways!!
hiii
oh yeah BRILEE put those thingamigigers on dallins head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lskjhfalskjfhlaskjfhask
One of the many things I miss about Germany--the fabulous shoes. (The Josef Seibels, at least!) Are you sure they didn't have those white ones in orange or purple? cuz those are the colors I really wanted.
BTW--love, love, love the family picture in front of the tower bridge in London.
I would like a size 7 please in the pointy shoes.... Awesome!
Can we put an order in for every color!! Those are fabuloso!! It was great to hear Madison's voice on Sat. We love you!!
I love talking to you guys DAWN!!!!!! I love you guys to soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!
P.S. Tell Maddy I said HI!!! And that I love her!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment